Saturday, September 04, 2004

This Isn't About Food, But Still Vomit Inducing

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Northeast/08/09/cuddling.parties.2.reut/

What is everyone searching for? Life is shit. Is there really some "great elusive meaning?" I read this and actually felt nauseous. Find something you feel passionate about, pursue it with every fiber in your body and that's pretty much it. The rest is just distraction.

The theory? Helps restore a " touch deprived society". What happens if you touch someone in our society nowadays? I can't even lust after waitresses anymore without fear of getting sued.

My solution? Fill these freakshows with chronic ejaculators.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently, from the above mention passage that you have published, it seems quite clear, that you are one seriously disturbed individual.Try acquiring a life,and of course Grow Up!

Jesus Christ, do you ever shut the fuck up? I wonder

2:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not as long as people like yourself remain addicted.

Actually, people who condone that sort of behavior(yourself I'm assuming) need to be taken out back and shot.

Thanks for the support!

A.C.

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the shit. I've read all your blogs and now I'm pissed cuz there isn't any more.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home