Saturday, February 12, 2005

Fuck George Bush

Sorry. I never let politics infuriate me and this has nothing to do with food. I couldn't care less about blowing the shit out of other countries in the interests of defense contracts transparently cloaked as "liberation"( I will for the record say the genocidal madman Hussein DID have to be .. shall we say...dealt with.Whatever happened to good ol' fashioned assasination? Oh I forgot, we don't do that! right). Nor do I give a shit about the gay marriage thing. To me whoever anybody wants to fuck is cool, but I don't make the rules. If I can't control it, I don't give a rat's ass about it. I will say that if I see another Jesus lovin' robot with that motherfucking bumpersticker that has the- marriage=male/female stick figures - I'm gonna fuck up their vehicle. I wish I had a giant retractable dick that shot out of the front of my car and shot mayonnaise all over the place just for people who love cutesy bumperstickers. Everyone knows he's a x drunk, cokehead (his ONLY admirable qualities), an election thief, a schizophrenic( this is someone who think Jesus speaks through him. If your rich, it's great faith if you poor..it's called insane) No. It's his brilliantly misappropriated budget cuts.
The majority of the cuts are from what? Education. Guess he's trying to get that population's intelligence even lower . Well I guess, if all you asprired to was "c" averages in college, you wouldn't like trying to govern a intelligent populous now would you?

I have absolutely zero paternal instict. But I also realize that children are our future and need every available resource for education possible. First we eliminate learning how to read from school curriculums. Then ..FUCKING THEN, we eliminate -phys.ed class. Good start for creating a fat, dump bunch of people. I say start burning books next.

Or how about health care? Yep, need to cut all that shit out too. Don't him and his buddies have all the coverage they need? Fuck the rest of the country. I get great solace in the fact that in building a business that takes every single dime you can get and abuses your body and brain to extremes on a daily basis, you have to worry about losing it all if you get seriously ill or injured.
I'm tired of watching this country being turned into mindless sheep actually believing that the powers that be will "fix" everything.
It's 1984. It actually IS happening. Cameras watching your every movement, intelligence and free thinking being stamped out. Paranoid? No. just prove that these things AREN'T being instituted and I tell you I'll get psychiatric help, but I won't.

He makes me sick. I didn't actually care until his budget cuts. Now I hate him.
"THE IDIOT SON OF AN ASSHOLE"

No, I'm not anti-America, I still have a little fastly fading hope. I support our troops 100%. I love technology, watching shit get blown to smithereens. I paid for the damn arsenal, I wanna see what it can do although I might not BROADCAST EVERY MOVE BEFORE WE DO IT!!! Personally I would've turned Afghanistan into a giant glass parking lot. I think this is the greatest country to live in( for how long I don't know). I hated John Kerry too.Christ. That guy has the personality of a mop. He really didn't flip flop on the issues a whole lot either. Saddam Hussein needs much worse than he'll get. I'll defend this country to the end if I have to, but I'll wait until I feel threatened by someone other than some illiterate, Texas redneck oil fuck.

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I was flippin' out!
I don't know if I'm going to respond to any comments because I don't want this to turn into a political shitstorm.


Actually A.C.

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

look, in my opinion, it's simple. Cut health care, education, p.ed., encourage blindly following a religious book that is primarily (re)written by a relatively contemporary guy (King James) who was bent on pushing his own agenda, and then constantly scare the shit out of everybody. The end result is a bunch of quivering sheep who are too fat and stupid to do anything but what they're told, as long as it doesn't involve too much fucking effort. Pretty easy lot to rule, compared to, say, people with independent thought and cajones. Wow, Valentine's week makes me pretty bitchy; it's been a long one.

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep. The funny (sad) part is how obvious it is.

Thanks for the input, but please, Valentines week is so fucking horrible, I don't think the V word should ever be used after the fact.

I just tell myself it's all about celebrating the St. Valentine's Day Massacre.

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, I just about started a new V-day massacre. How digusting is it to spend a few weeks laboriously fine tuning this lover's fucking aphrodisiac masterpiece of a menu, only to have every uptight, whiny little bitch who didn't get what she wanted for Valentine's day gripe about her ridiculous dietary needs. Guess what, I didn't get what I wanted either. Instead of flowers or jewelry, I got a day spent trying to satiate you and and a hundred other picky fuckers just like you. shove that rose up your ass.

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't know shit from applebutter, you liberal moron.

So these FOUR MORE YEARS, ignoramus.

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't know shit from applebutter, you liberal moron.

So enjoy these FOUR MORE YEARS, ignoramus.

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See what I mean?

Just reply once though please brainsurgeon.

A.C.

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

since when did liberal become synonymous with the word moron? I hear it all the time. Sounds like someone's feeling a little sensitive. Hey buddy, your wool is showing...

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep. The sad truth is, aside from his tragic policies and murderous behavior...If you stripped all of those things away, you would be left with simply a horrible person.

A.C.

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't even read the other posts... I just HATE George Bush so much that I have to shout it into the internet void.

How do I vent this all-consuming hatred?

Please help. Contribute to my "I-need-to-live-in-England-til-he's-gone fund."

Thank you

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't read this blog before but allow me to respond to HENNY.

"I too hate W, but I do think we spend too much money on education, and I'm a teacher. Why does everyone and there grandmother with a C- average in highshool need to go to college (and then later drop out)."

Yes, I get the gist and in case you're wondering about the money spent on education, point in case your own.

It's their grandmother, not there. So there. Obiviously, we should have spent more, at least in this one case.

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great article! Thanks.

3:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for interesting article.

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog!

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting site. Blog is very good. I am happy that I think the same!

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home